What to Do When He Owes Child Support – Relationship Advice – Ask Chauntel

What actions should you take when your Ex stops paying child or spousal support? Can you take legal action against him? Watch! http://www.askchauntel.com, askchauntel@gmail.com

Legal Aid:

Human Services: http://www.humanservices.gov.au/customer/enablers/child-support/child-support-payment/collection-and-enforcement-methods-for-child-support

Twitter: https://twitter.com/askchauntel

Like our Facebook Page:https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ask-Chauntel/107899835937155

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s