This is quite a loaded question.There are a number of reasons for why you may not be getting hired, and this explanation is not meant to be exhaustive.
Here are a few examples as to why you might not be getting hired:
- It may simply be that you are opting into a very competitive field.
- You might not be taking the right steps to gain the proper experience for jobs that you are applying to.
- You might possibly be applying to jobs that you are over or under qualified for or not interviewing well.
- Your networking efforts may not be up to par.
- It may also be that your Resume and/or Cover-letter do not properly highlight or represent your Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Attributes(KSAOs), that make you a competitive candidate for positions. Let Chauntel help you with this!