Recent Posts + Videos
Thank you for stopping by! To see my coaching style in action and my most recent posts on the blog Click Here.
Life Coaching Benefits
If you are wondering what the benefits of life coaching are and if it is even worth it, then you can learn more about the role of a life coach by Clicking Here.
Learn why you should consider working with me below!
Sign-up for Life Coaching, Info + Testimonials
On this page you will find the form to sign-up to receive life coaching along with more specific details about what types of life coaching you may receive working with me, along with testimonials and quick facts about me.
At anytime, you may also email me with any questions or concerns here: email@example.com.
Once you have completed the Life Coaching form we will send you a PayPal invoice in 24-48 hours in reflection of the life coaching option that you are enrolling into. Thanks Jewel!
Life Coaching Specialities
Learn more about my life coaching services below. After the description of the services feel free to sign-up to get started with a free consultation by emailing me firstname.lastname@example.org.
Life Coaching: Ready to work on getting yourself where you need to be? This is a great place to start to prepare for long lasting relationships in your future, professional, romantic or otherwise.
- Self Love- Image Consulting: If your self image is causing you to have low self esteem. It may be the way that you dress or present yourself that is not attracting the right people into your life! Let me help out! Confidence is key in success in life and love!
- Dating Coaching: Stumped, are you having a hard time finding the love that you deserve in your life? Let me help you find out why and get your love life on track! You can find love too!
- Relationship Coaching: Note, is not limited to romance, it includes friendships and family. If you are seeking advice and direction within your romantic relationship this is the perfect option for you too!
- Marriage Coaching: If are newly married, need a little direction, or if your marriage is in a rut, then this is the best coaching option for you. We will discuss the challenges that you are having in your marriage and make a plan to get things back on track.
- Pre-Marital Coaching: If you are newly engaged and wish to make sure that you and your hubby/wife-to-be are ready to take this life changing step, then this is the right coaching option for you. Let’s discuss your goals and ensure that you are on the same page going into holy matrimony.
- Parenting Coaching: Have a baby on the way or kids that you want to establish a great relationship with? Let’s begin a conversation about how. It is possible to connect or reconnect and we can start now.
- Career Coaching: If you are looking to go to the next level in your career and need help along the way, this is the right coaching option for you! I have held a number of positions with well known brands like Nordstrom, E-Entertainment, and NBC Universal. I can provide assistance with writing and editing your resume and cover-letter.
- Business Coaching: If you are building a business and would like help with establishing a brand that will stand apart in today’s online market and across social media platforms, then let’s begin a conversation about branding, organizational development, growth, and change management.
Life Coaching Services
- Online Dating Profile Review: If you have been online dating for a while and haven’t seen the results that you are looking for, it just might be that your online dating profile does not represent you well enough to capture the attention of the love match that you are seeking. Are you creating a profile now and need assistance writing it? Let me take a look, and get you on track to finding love!
- Resume Writing & Review: A solid resume is essential to getting your foot in the door for an interview in this competitive job market. Looking for a new position to move your career into the right direction? I will help you to write and or revise your existing resume to make sure that your personal brand is well represented on paper!
- Cover-Letter Writing & Review: The well written cover-letter has the potential to set a professional tone and distinguish you from other applicants. I would love to help you write or revise your cover-letter so that your skills and personality shine through. You only have one chance to make a great first impression! So let’s make your personality stand out so that you can get the call to come in for the job!
My Coaching Style:
I provide a practical and non-sense approach to developing individuals personally, romantically, and professionally. If you are ready to make a positive change in your life or business, let’s get started!
Quick Facts About Me, Your Life Coach!
- Double Bachelors of Arts – Psychology & Communications, Broadcast Journalism
- Master of Arts – Industrial Organizational Psychology (Business Psychology)
- Higher education has given me the expertise in communicating and understanding how the human mind works. It plays such a huge role in relationships, and this has given me a great foundation. However, I don’t pretend to know everything. I pride myself in being a life long learner.
- My parents raised me to build a solid relationship with God, and by their example I believe I have become a virtuous woman.
- My relationship with God has helped me understand how relationships work best. God is love, and I use the Bible as my blueprint on how to have happy and successful life and marriage.
- I have had great examples of marriage in my life. My grandparents have been married for over 60 years. My parents have been married for over 30 years. I have been married for almost 7 years.
- I am a small town girl with a big heart, and I know the value of loving God, and my family. I prayed for wisdom, and it comes from God. However, I know that I am imperfect, except through Christ Jesus.
- My passion is to help others to build a meaningful life! Let’s get started today! There are coaching options below if you are interested in signing up! My coaching plans fit any budget!
Career and Life Coaching Testimonials
Resume and Cover-letter Writing & Career Coaching Testimonial
Kyra D. Testimonial
“My resume was just alright before I came to Chauntel. I rarely got interviews but after her help 95% of the jobs I applied for yeilded call backs and interviews giving me choices for where I wanted to work. I ended up going with a sales associate position at Sears and I feel like I only landed the job because of how good my resume was! I definitely recommend her services!”
Joshlyn M. Testimonial
“She gave me great feedback on my resume and essay. Gave good tips on how to change my resume up to target different jobs instead of making several different resumes.”
Tiffany R. Testimonial
“I had a great experience with Ask Chauntel! She was able to easily lay out what was needed for a well received resume and coverletter. She helped with condensing and formatting and the employer I presented the resume too was highly impressed with my work. I could not have done it without her help. She’s great at what she does and I would recommend her services to everyone. 5 stars!”
Lashana D. Testimonial
I was in search of a Human Resources job and sent my resume to Chauntel. She really helped my resume look more professional and gave me great interviewing advice. Since having Chauntel update my resume I have been getting more interviews. My experience with Chauntel has been amazing! She is professional, caring and approachable.
Timothy R. Testimonial
“Chauntel is an outstanding resume builder. With the knowledge she gained through he job adventures she was able to assist me in making sure my resume was applicable for many positions. If she does not have the specific knowledge in your field she will do the research and I guarantee she will be able to come up with something for you to apply for. Overall she is easy going and someone who will benefit you in the end.”