Get life coaching from Ask Chauntel, a Life and Business Coach providing life coaching for relationship, dating, faith, empowerment, motherhood, career, and entrepreneurship help!
Life and Business Coach
Hey There! I am Ask Chauntel, a Life Coach with the leading advice column across multimedia. I have coached 100,000s over the past 10-years in person, on YouTube, and on my blog! Click here if you came to read the advice column or see the most recent blog posts.
If you are looking for an Online Life Coach, look no further! You don’t have to keep searching to find a Life Coach. I also offer in person coaching sessions for individuals, couples, and groups, if you are in Southern California. I would love to help empower you to find and attain your life, relationship, dating, marriage, parenting and career goals. It is what I was created to do, and I would be honored to assist you in building your most meaningful life.
If you are a girl boss, mompreneur, or entrepreneur, and you are looking for my business advice you can check out my business blogs here: http://www.chaunteldelgado.com
Sign-up to Get Life and Business Coaching from Chauntel Here
Check Out My Coaching Style & Free Business and Life Coaching Consultation
I get it! So if you are just meeting me, I am sure it’s like looking at a new pair of shoes, with your eyes they may look great, but before you buy them you better try them on for size! So first check out my coaching style in action via video and blog, if you like what you see, then we can continue with a free consultation to see if we are the right match!
Here you go, to see my coaching style in action, check out my blog which includes my advice column, business blogs, mom blogs, and videos by clicking HERE. Then come back so you can learn more about life coaching with me!
When you are ready, go ahead and get on my calendar for a free 30 minute consultation by emailing me here: email@example.com
Life Coach Vs. Therapist
I love to coach my clients because unlike therapy we deal in the present, not the past. We talk about what is currently happening in your life, what caused it, and what can we do to make it better going forward.
What is the Role of a Life Coach
The role of a life coach is to help their clients solve the challenges that they are facing in life. Every coach has a different life coaching process. My method is to help you navigate through life’s challenges practically and actionably. We will schedule sessions where we will discuss your challenges, and I will design actionable activities that are assigned as deemed necessary to help you accomplish your goals. The benefits of life coaching with me is becoming equipped with the tools that you need to build self love, as well as get guidance and encouragement to move through your current situation and into a more meaningful future.
Life Coach Certification
I have a Double Bachelors in Communications, Broadcast Journalism and Psychology, from California State University Fullerton. I also have a Masters in Industrial and Organizational Psychology, from The Chicago School of Professional Psychology. My background in psychology has taught me how the mind works, and how our thoughts and actions effect our relationships. Communications has allowed me to utilize my understanding of the mind it to build deeper connections and understanding with those around us, especially the ones we love.
Benefits of Life Coaching – Is Life Coaching Worth It?
If you are finding that your life, career, relationship, or business is not where you want it to be, then it is time to move forward with some help. There is no need to dwell in your current problems when you can overcome them and attain your goals. We all need help at times, and it is ok to extend your hand to gain the assistance that you need to find success.
More information on the specific life coaching services that I offer are further down on the site. However, here is a quick overview, I offer relationship coaching for couples, singles, marriages, and I answer relationship questions, business questions, and questions about life through coaching and on the advice column.
My goal is to help you live a more meaningful life, personally, romantically, and professionally. Life and Business Coaching with me is designed to empower you you grow self love, healthier relationships, stronger marriages, faith filled families, and a fulfilling career or business.
Find a Life Coach Near Me? – Work with Chauntel?
Hey so, I know there are a lot of life coaches out there, but 3 things set me apart as the best life coach to help you fulfill your needs, my education, experience, and natural God given gift of advising and coaching.
I truly care about my clients, and with a kind heart I do my best to give them the truth in a loving, caring, but direct way, from a Christian perspective. There are a wide range of skills and services that I have designed for you to meet the needs of today’s busy lifestyle. Sure, we are all busy, but you can never be too busy to take care of yourself.
My life coaching services are diverse in affordability and time sensitivity. Learn more about that below, but first let’s talk about my education, experience, and natural knack for offering advice and support.
My Personal Background in Giving Advice and Life Coaching
As previously mentioned, I have a double BA in psychology and communications, and an MA in psychology. My personal and professional experience has taught me that we all want to connect and be understood. Many times we are challenged to do so because we don’t always know how to communicate our wants and needs. With two sets of grandparents being married over 60 years and parents married over 30 years I have learned a thing or two about what it takes to build a strong marriage and maintain positive relationships. Relationships matter because we need others to build a prosperous life, professional career, and business. Their example has inspired me to help hundreds of thousands of people on my advice column and YouTube channel, Ask Chauntel, over the past 10 years.
I have been giving advice to friends and family since the age of about 6-years-old. My cousins, sister, and I would role play a talk show, like Ricki Lake or Jenny Jones, in the bedroom. I would give them a “therapy session” encouraging them to express their feelings, and it usually ended in me facilitating a hug or apology. 😊
In middle school, I wrote for the school newspaper’s advice column, and at the time I had a friend who was anorexic and bolemic, I would have many conversations encouraging her to love herself. Then, when we had school assemblies, I remember watching motivational speakers go up and share their stories. The way that they motivated the audience always inspired me. So much so that I dreamed to be them one day. This continued in high school, and after the assemblies I would go up to the speakers afterwards and ask them how they got there start.
Entering college, I was confident that I wanted to pursue a career where I could help people. Therefore, I double majored in psychology and communications. While in college, I held a number of leadership positions, one as an Ambassador for the College of Communications, another as the Vice President of the Psychology Department Student Association.
I was an honor student throughout my educational career, and before I graduated from Cal State Fullerton, I was blessed to earn a number of competitive internships and jobs with big brands like Nordstrom, KTLA 5 News, and E! Entertainment.
I left entertainment in pursuit of building my own on camera personality and to separate from the superficial lifestyle and inconsistency of Hollywood. I also knew that I wanted to start a family because that was very valuable to me.
At this time, I began working in education and building a small business teaching computer classes. I also began working with clients consulting and coaching them through their life, relationship, and career challenges. It took me a while to navigate all of my experiences and find my way to life coaching, but when I found it I knew that all of my previous experiences led me here.
In addition to my education and experience, what makes me connect with my clients, more than other life coaches, is my empathy and compassion for others along with my ability to synthesize information, provide an insightful, objective perspective, and give direct, practical, organized, actionable, and sound advice.
I am here to listen, and if you are open to a direct, practical, and honest advice then we should get started today! Sign-up for a session, free consultation, or ask questions by emailing me firstname.lastname@example.org.
I have three coaching options available:
- Jewel Food: the affordable weekly audio life and relationship coaching that comes right to your inbox
- Email Coaching: the hassle free way to work with Chauntel 1-on-1 considering your specific situation
- 1-on-1 Session: the most personal and direct way to get coaching, advice, and feedback from Chauntel in real time
More information about what I types of coaching that I offer my clients as well as testimonials are below.
Ask Chauntel Your Question: for the Advice Column
Chauntel has been producing for her advice column for the past 10-years, and she is excited to receive your question. If your question is selected to be answered on the advice column, you will receive an email with her response! Let’s get into it 🙂
$ Sign-up for Jewel Food: Weekly Audio (Christian) Life & Relationship Coaching
Ask Chauntel produces Jewel Food, a weekly 5-1o min. audio coaching collaboration for her monthly subscribers interested in getting her practical, direct, inspirational, Christian advice and guidance right to your inbox. Through this weekly audio training and coaching collaboration we will dive into the daily life and relationship challenges that we face, as well as how to overcome them. To see her coaching style in action, check out her blog which includes her advice column, mom blogs, and videos by clicking HERE. (PRE-REGISTRATION IS OPEN!)
$$ Get Email Coaching: with Chauntel
Email coaching is the best option if you want an affordable way to receive 1-on-1 coaching from Chauntel right to your inbox. You will have the opportunity to receive her practical, direct, inspirational, Christian advice and guidance. To see her coaching style in action, check out her blog which includes her advice column, mom blogs, and videos by clicking HERE.
$$$ Get a 1-on-1 Coaching: Session with Chauntel
Ask Chauntel offers live 1-on-1 coaching to her clients who seek individual support virtually and via phone. Private coaching is the best option if you want to talk to Chauntel for live direct support. She will address your concerns and offer advice and guidance to help you in your specific situation. To see her coaching style in action, check out her blog which includes her advice column, mom blogs, and videos by clicking HERE.
Read the Advice Column, Blogs, & Give Advice
Read Ask Chauntel’s Advice Columns and mom blogs. Then, comment, give your advice, and/or vote on this week’s poll. Your fellow Jewels are excited to collaborate with you! Simply click comment beneath the post that you would like to respond to. If you don’t already have one, be sure to quickly create a WordPress login with your personal email to start commenting! Let’s get into it!
CHAUNTEL’S LIFE COACHING SERVICES
Learn more about my life coaching services below. After the description of the services feel free to sign-up to get started with a free consultation by emailing me email@example.com.
Life Coaching: Ready to work on getting yourself where you need to be? This is a great place to start to prepare for long lasting relationships in your future, professional, romantic or otherwise.
- Image Consulting: If your self image is causing you to have low self esteem. It may be the way that you dress or present yourself that is not attracting the right people into your life! Let me help out! Confidence is key in success in life and love!
- Dating Coaching: Stumped, are you having a hard time finding the love that you deserve in your life? Let me help you find out why and get your love life on track! You can find love too!
- Relationship Coaching: Note, is not limited to romance, it includes friendships and family. If you are seeking advice and direction within your romantic relationship this is the perfect option for you too!
- Marriage Coaching: If are newly married, need a little direction, or if your marriage is in a rut, then this is the best coaching option for you. We will discuss the challenges that you are having in your marriage and make a plan to get things back on track.
- Pre-Marital Coaching: If you are newly engaged and wish to make sure that you and your hubby/wife-to-be are ready to take this life changing step, then this is the right coaching option for you. Let’s discuss your goals and ensure that you are on the same page going into holy matrimony.
- Career Coaching: If you are looking to go to the next level in your career and need help along the way, this is the right coaching option for you! I have held a number of positions with well known brands like Nordstrom, E-Entertainment, and NBC Universal. I can provide assistance with writing and editing your resume and cover-letter.
- Online Dating Profile Review: If you have been online dating for a while and haven’t seen the results that you are looking for, it just might be that your online dating profile does not represent you well enough to capture the attention of the love match that you are seeking. Are you creating a profile now and need assistance writing it? Let me take a look, and get you on track to finding love!
- Business Coaching: If you are building a business and would like help with establishing a brand that will stand apart in today’s online market and across social media platforms, then let’s begin a conversation about organizational development, growth, and change management. Check out my business blog: http://www.chaunteldelgado.com for branding advice videos in action.
I provide a practical and non-sense approach to developing individuals personally, romantically, and professionally. If you are ready to make a positive change in your life or business, let’s get started!
Quick Facts About Chauntel
- Double Bachelors of Arts – Psychology & Communications, Broadcast Journalism
- Master of Arts – Industrial Organizational Psychology (Business Psychology)
- Higher education has given me the expertise in communicating and understanding how the human mind works. It plays such a huge role in relationships, and this has given me a great foundation. However, I don’t pretend to know everything. I pride myself in being a life long learner.
- My parents raised me to build a solid relationship with God, and by their example I believe I have become a virtuous woman.
- My relationship with God has helped me understand how relationships work best. God is love, and I use the Bible as my blueprint on how to have happy and successful life and marriage.
- I have had great examples of marriage in my life. My grandparents have been married for over 60 years. My parents have been married for over 30 years. I have been married for almost 7 years.
- I am a small town girl with a big heart, and I know the value of loving God, and my family. I prayed for wisdom, and it comes from God. However, I know that I am imperfect, except through Christ Jesus.
- My passion is to help others to build a meaningful life! Let’s get started today! There are coaching options below if you are interested in signing up! My coaching plans fit any budget!
Career and Life Coaching Testimonials
Life and Career Coaching Testimonial
Resume and Cover-letter Writing & Career Coaching Testimonial
Kyra D. Testimonial
“My resume was just alright before I came to Chauntel. I rarely got interviews but after her help 95% of the jobs I applied for yeilded call backs and interviews giving me choices for where I wanted to work. I ended up going with a sales associate position at Sears and I feel like I only landed the job because of how good my resume was! I definitely recommend her services!”
Joshlyn M. Testimonial
“She gave me great feedback on my resume and essay. Gave good tips on how to change my resume up to target different jobs instead of making several different resumes.”
Tiffany R. Testimonial
“I had a great experience with Ask Chauntel! She was able to easily lay out what was needed for a well received resume and coverletter. She helped with condensing and formatting and the employer I presented the resume too was highly impressed with my work. I could not have done it without her help. She’s great at what she does and I would recommend her services to everyone. 5 stars!”
Lashana D. Testimonial
I was in search of a Human Resources job and sent my resume to Chauntel. She really helped my resume look more professional and gave me great interviewing advice. Since having Chauntel update my resume I have been getting more interviews. My experience with Chauntel has been amazing! She is professional, caring and approachable.
Timothy R. Testimonial
“Chauntel is an outstanding resume builder. With the knowledge she gained through he job adventures she was able to assist me in making sure my resume was applicable for many positions. If she does not have the specific knowledge in your field she will do the research and I guarantee she will be able to come up with something for you to apply for. Overall she is easy going and someone who will benefit you in the end.”