Chauntel will serve as a great role model for your community! Not only has she received two bachelors degrees and a masters degree in psychology, at the ripe age of 27, but she has also gained a number of competitive internships and other positions within the entertainment industry.
While in high school she was very involved in extracurricular activities including sports and clubs and organizations. She lead many of these organizations, and became Junior Class President. She graduated in the top 4% of her class.
In college, she was on the Dean’s List and Honor Roll, and she founded an organization called Divine Servants that she still helps advise today. She is a wife, mother daughter, sister, cousin, friend, and so much more! The love in her life inspired her to make it her goal to touch and inspire others to achieve their dreams!
Chauntel promotes “Making Wise Choices” to children and teens across the world, and has been doing so for over 8 years. Youth today are seeking a positive role model that they can relate to that will encourage them to reach for success. She is available to speak to your student body or church community surrounding topics that matter to them and will make a difference in their lives! Want her to speak on a specific topic? She can customize a package to fit your needs!
Below are a list of standard topics that she speaks on frequently that you may select for her to bring to your student body.
- Education Breeds Success
- Teen Bullying (a possible option for Pink Shirt Day)
- Self-Image (Anorexia & Bolemia, Non Suicidal Self Injury, etc.)
- The Negative Effects of Substance Abuse (a possible option for Red Ribbon Week)
- The Power of Getting Involved
- What it Takes to Get to College
- The Keys to Achieving Success in College
- Raising the Bar – From Dreaming to Goal Setting
- The College Application Process- You Must Know….
Fill out the form below to Book Chauntel now!